Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekend and presents ♡


 Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was cool, I watched a bunch of Breaking Bad episodes with my boyfriend and we had sushi for dinner twice haha so I can't complain. This is my last week with my boyfriend because next Sunday he's going to Japan and he will stay there for a whole month! That makes me happy and sad at the same time, I wish I could go with him but unfortunately I can't :/
During his stay there I'll probably watch copious amounts of anime and TV series so give me your recommendations!
My step mom's sister aka step aunt arrived last Sunday from Italy, she was kind enough to bring me some presents from Milan and France:

Lindt chocolate bunny and Yves Saint Laurent nail polish




The nail polish color really suits my everyday style. Kokeshi doll compact mirror and hairbrush from Paris and PUPA pencil eyeliner
  The nail polish is beautiful and probably the fanciest bottle I ever owned, the eyeliner is very pigmented and it comes with a smudge brush for a smoky eye effect it's seriously the best pencil eyeliner I have ever tried the only thing I don't like is that the pencil is somewhat small and since I use black pencil eyeliner quite often I know it won't last much, though I'll save this one for special occasions and keep my Lioele liner for my daily wear. The kokeshi mirror/hairbrush is just adorable and it's already in my make-up bag. Funnily I also got presents from my boyfriends parents last weekend too including a kokeshi charm from his mother and japanese cookies from the Buddhist temple!


The thing I like about giving and receiving presents is that it doesn't matter if big or small they always make someone feel loved and important ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment