Wednesday, April 30, 2014

All my new cosmetics from Japan ♡

 
Thought I would start my new series of posts with something almost every girl loves: make-up. Initially I was going to post just about my new japanese make-up but why not show all the cosmetics? Once I get to try I'll review each of them. but here's a overview:

(Click on the picture to enlarge)
The Majolica Majorca and Canmake items can be found on eBay and I always wanted them, but since Korean make-up was just as cool and a lot cheaper I never really purchased japanese make-up online.

- Majolica Majorca

Some of the pictures of this post, like this one, ended up crappy, I apologize.


Lash King mascara, which is very popular among Asian girls on Instagram, face powder and Puff de Cheek macaron blushes in Apricot and Peach (the color of the peach one is amazing).
A better look on Lash King:


- Dolly Wink


Fake lashes, fake eyelash glue and liquid eyeliner pen, heard only good about all the three and I have high expectations on the glue since I suck on putting eyelashes on.

- Canmake


Creamy blush, pink brush, High Cover powder and Clear mascara for eyebrow purposes. Picture of them unpacked:


 - Circle Lens and eye drops


 I'm pretty sure both lenses last only a month, they come with one pair only, I picked a green and a purple color. The eyedrops are from Rohto and the lenses case from Daiso.


- Nail stuff


Nail files and nail polish duo from Daiso and Sailor Moon nail wraps bought at Kiddyland Harajuku:


- Tweezer and cosmetics scissors


My Melody tweezer bought at Sanrio store and I'm not sure where the scissors are from, My boyfriend chose both of them as well as this cherry blossom flavored lip balm from Kyoto:


- Wet tissues, cotton swabs and oil blotting paper


Hello Kitty wet tissues, pink cotton swabs and Hello Kitty oil blotting paper from Daiso. My Melody mini refresh sheets from Kiddyland.

- Cath Kidston and Yankee Candle


Cath Kidston shower gift set smells amazing, Soft Blanket Yankee Candle, cherry blossom scented sachets and macaron bath bomb that I'm not sure where my boyfriend got.


My Melody and Little Twin Stars solid perfume with rose scented that I think are also from Kiddyland.

- Kawaii band-aids


Rilakkum band-aids with glitter, Creamy Mami, Little Twin Stars and My Melody, the last three all from Kiddyland.



That's all! I apologize for the low quality of the pictures I hope I'll have a better camera to use soon :/

Thank you
for reading 

3 comments:

  1. ( ^ O ^ ) / *・゜゚・*☆ all your makeup is really beautiful, I love the Japanese and Korean makeup, the beautiful packaging that is. I'd go crazy with these stickers nail Sailor Moon, I love sailor moon & Creamy mami !! <3!, Majokko girls are my favorites ! I always love coming to your blog, you have such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comment ^^ is my first time trying Japanese make-up but I've been wearing Korean products for awhile and I agree they are very cute :3

      Delete
  2. your blog is so cute ;;u;; and i love japanese makeup!!!!

    rawmilkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete