Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What I've been up to plus new lolita outfit ♡

 
Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I last posted. Although I've been quite busy I did get to do a few nice things the last days. Just like everyone else I went see Maleficent with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago, we also tried a new ice cream shop (yep, we are enthusiasts I guess).


Well, needless to say that Angelina was beautiful in this movie but I was a bit disappointed by the plot, I was expecting the movie to be a little more twisted "Tim Burton-like" and it ended up being just like most Disney movies. I did enjoy the movie but didn't love it.


The great discovery of last weekend was Purogusto gelato shop, it was a little pricey but the flavor options were a total win. I got Salted Caramel and Berry Cheesecake and they were both amazing. If you ever come to Sao Paulo I recommend this place (not better than Bacio di Latte though).




I wish I had my own ice cream shop I would decorate all in pastel pink, mint and gold haha, those places do need to get more creative in that area.


Last week I also got two things on the mail that I'd been waiting too long for. Good news is that I really liked both a lot, bad news is that my other purchases are so late that I'm wondering if they got lost :(


Got a new wig! I'm so in love with it, it's not that different from my real hair but my hair is really thin and texture is too natural looking I don't think my real hair works with lolita at all so I since I didn't like the first wig that I bought that much I thought it would be a good idea to get a new one.


Trying the wig for the first time! Now I really want a medium blonde one :p Oh and please excuse my bare face, I was just back from school.
The other thing I received was a huge Rilakkuma bag that I've kept an eye on for a looong time:


I do prefer the Korilakkuma one but since this one was a lot cheaper and I'm super broke...Anyway, I like this bag, is actually so roomy that you can use like a suitcase for a weekend trip for example. I already wore it last weekend and literally carried a blanket in it :)


And last but not least, Sunday I got to wear Lolita and meet a few lolitas at an event. We were there for a Lolita contest which ended up being a very disorganized thing that frustrated all of us. I wore my Cherish My Juicy Cherry JSK for the first time and I'm really in love with this dress:



I'm not sure why but every single picture I attempted to take of myself wearing the outfit ended up very blurry. At the actual event they took many pictures of me and the other lolitas but I couldn't find any yet :/


I was wearing my Bodyline brown shoes and my Sweet Cream House bear bag again because besides my Sugary Carnival tote is the only Lolita bag I have so far, I'm quite desperate to buy a couple new bags for Lolita but no idea when I'll be able to afford :/


Blouse: Zara
JSK: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Beret: Accessorize
Cherry hairclip: Paris Kids
Glitter bow ring: Chocomint
Pearl bracelets and biscuit ring: made by me


Picture of me and the other girls from my boyfriend's cellphone. I really hope I'll be getting better pictures from this day soon!
So far I think this was my best coordinate, there are only two points I'd like to change next time I wear this outfit: change my bear bag for a cute brown bag and get a more detailed legwear. The bag looked ok with the rest of the outfit  I wore this bag many times and I'll still wear it many times with my Sweet Cream House JSK but since it's a bear shaped bag it takes too much attention from the JSK's print. I was wearing plain white tights and I think it would be more interesting if I had some cherry printed OTKs. But since I've been wearing lolita for only 2 months now I still have a looong journey ahead and I'll take one step at a time to build my wardrobe :)
As soon as I have better pictures I'll be posting them here.

Thank You
for reading

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Oh wow you look really nice in the pictures :). I spend like when I went to see Maleficent </ 3 I really expected it to be dark even more so like me, was not what I expected but it was a disney movie.
    It is very cute rilakkuma bag, I also prefer aunue korilakkuma now I even love Molang *! I hope the new entry soon! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment <3 I love Molang too but I don.t have anything of him so far hope I'll find some of his merchandising soon ^^

      Delete
  3. Well I wanted to go to Maleficient but I think I'll just watch it at home when it'll be on DVD... the trailers look good but I'm not very much into a bit dark but still classic Disney movie :/
    Anyway, you look great in your coord! The JSK looks very pretty and I think it really suits you ~^_^~

    http://enloupakanko.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a good idea to wait for the DVD! Thank so much for your comment I just started to wearing lolita so opinions from other lolitas are always very welcome <3 :3

      Delete