Wednesday, July 23, 2014

10 Things about my Lolita bubble ♡


Hello! I decided to kind of do the 30 Day Lolita Challenge, but I'll do it my way only answering what I feel relevant 'cause that's how I roll things in here, just kidding (not really '-'). Anyway I'm not sure if I understood what the "Lolita bubble" means, at first I thought it was something about my local Lolita community or loli friends but from what I've seen on other blogs it's more like 10 random facts of your Lolita life. Here we go:
  1. I started wearing Lolita three months ago and I started wanting to wear Lolita since the beginning of this year.
  2. My favorite brands are Angelic Pretty and Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. I wish I could be more hipster about it, but nope, AP and Baby have all my love and attention.
  3. I wish I could have "Fancy Eggs" by Metamorphose and "Lotta" by Innocent World though.
  4. I'm not very familiar and comfortable around the local lolitas yet, I feel I'm a bit out of place and that I'll never get to be friends with them, not because I don't want too but because they seem too hard to get close.
  5. I don't like wearing Lolita without a wig because my hair is too ''natural looking'' like summer waves and split ends. I don't have a doll-like hair :/. But at the same time I don't like wearing wigs because they make me hot and sometimes I even get a headache after several hours wearing one.
  6. I wish I had a bigger Lolita wardrobe with more dresses, blouses, handbags...I'm so amazed about any other lolita's wardrobes but I try to remind myself those girls have been wearing Lolita for years and had more time to gather stuff and that eventually I'll get there too.
  7. There are quite a few super popular prints I personally don't like for example: Milky Planet, Fantastic Dolly and Crystal Dream Carnival. I'd buy a Milky Planet if it was, like, super cheap and see if I could coordinate to suit my tastes, so although I don't like some prints I never say never to them.
  8. I'm not very pleased by the "breaking the rules" trends in Lolita, but do what you want with your outfit I won't judge just wouldn't do the same myself. By the way I don't like that peignoir trend that is going on lately.
  9. So although I love Angelic Pretty I think Baby suits better my style since I feel they are more traditional.
  10. Lolita brought me closer to the Japanese culture in general since I was more into Korean things before. Now it's 60% Japan 40% Korea. Someday I'll make a post about what I like from each of them better.

Thank You 
for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment