Monday, November 24, 2014

10 Items from my wishlist ♡


Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna show you 10 items from my wishlist as suggested on the 30 Day Lolita Challenge! I won't include dresses and skirts since I intend to post an updated Dream Dress list sometime soon! I'll also post about a few new things I got sometime this week or the next! Here are only 10 of the many things I want:

1 - Angelic Pretty parasol ♡


2 - Angelic Pretty biscuit bag ♡


3 - DreamV boots (brown) ♡


4 - Baby, The Stars Shine Bright beret ♡
5 - BTSSB pink blouse ♡
6 - BTSSB bear charm
7 - BTSSB red ribbon shoes ♡
8 - BTSSB Kumyakumya pochette
9 - BTSSB white blouse ♡
10 - BTSSB Double ribbon bag ♡
Thank You for reading

3 comments:

  1. Everything is adorable! Love all the stuff from Baby <3
    I miss scrolling around DreamV dreaming about all the cute and cheap shoes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so much more into Baby's accessories and general aesthetic than other brands <3 stuff they make have the perfect balance between Sweet and Classic ^o^

      Delete