Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend: Condimento and little things ♡


Hello everyone! It's been a while, I went to the beach for a week and now I'm working so I didn't have time to post until now. Last Saturday I went to Condimento with my boyfriend for lunch. It was my second time visiting this restaurant and first since they redecorated everything. The place is still super cute but I prefer their old decor to be honest... It was more pastel and shabby-chic. I apologize in advance for the quality of some pictures, it was a gloomy weather that day.

The walls used to have a pastel floral wallpaper I liked much better.
But shabby-chic details are still everywhere.
They're famous for their American-style desserts, which are uncommon where I live. The sweets are displayed in a beautiful table:

♡ Red Velvet ♡
We originally went there for lunch but we got late and ended up getting something from their Afternoon Tea menu. My boyfriend and I both got heart of palm pie and salad. I know heart of palm (palmito) is unusual in some countries so here's a helpful link in case you need it.


They also had Wewi (organic amazonian berry soda) available which is good because I love that drink and it's also a lot healthier than most sodas out there since it's sodium-free.


And finally, the dessert *-*. Although I love Red Velvet I already had it the first time I went to Condimento so I wanted to try something different and ordered a Cheseecake with goiabada (creamy guava sweet very common in Brazil).


I liked all food I tasted at Condimento but that cheesecake was SO good, I shared it with my boyfriend because I can't eat an entire piece on my own right after lunch.
I highly recommend this restaurant where you can find tastes from abroad as well as typical Brazilian ingredients such as heart of palm and guava sweet.



Last week something exceptional happened: I actually got to spend time with not only one but three of my good friends! You guys have no idea of how rare in my life this is! On Wednesday I hung out with my friend Gyna who spent months in Korea and in the U.S and just came back to Brazil. We went to Geek House and played Animal Crossing New Leaf for hours, it was really fun.


Gyna was super super kind and brought me gifts from Korea! She also gave me her stash of paper straws *o*

Choo Choo Cat collection is growing ♡
She got me a cranberry and raspberry lotion that smells really good from my favorite Korean cosmetic brand: Etude House ♡


I'm so glad she is back because now we can play Animal Crossing at cute cafés and talk about life ♡. On Friday I hung out with two of my other friends but I forgot to take pictures of all those things --'
On Saturday I took a trip to Daiso because I wanted fuller fake eyelashes, I was lucky to find the exact type I wanted in a pack of 3, great value!

Also bought some tissues because rhinitis!
I won't be posting hauls any soon because I've been pretty much spending all my money on Closet Child buying Angelic Pretty and Baby clothes and sending them to my boyfriend's aunt who lives in Japan because his mom is visiting her in April and then she'll bring my stuff. I already bought a lot of stuff but I've been doing it since November so I had time to save some money for that. I think I'm gonna get maybe one or two more dresses until then so I'm not buying anything else for a while. But don't you guys expect to see like, five different 30,000 yen dresses when my stuff arrives because my shopping has been way too modest in comparison to those girls you see out there '-'. I'm really happy with what is coming for me in April though, hope I'll get the chance to grab a few more good deals and perhaps some of my dream dresses ♡
But while we were at the beach my boyfriend spotted this cute ice cream and donut t-shirt at a department store and got it for me ^o^. It was really cheap but I love it:


If you are in Brazil you can find it at Pernambucanas for 20,00 reais!
Hope I'll be back soon with another post since I might go to a Lolita meeting next Sunday ♡

Thank You For Reading ♡

4 comments:

  1. What a nice place! I'm so glad you could spend time with friends, I have enough that I do not see mine; -; I understand. kisses XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your visit :) Is always harder getting to see friends when we become adults :/ sometimes I miss school days ^o^

      Delete