Saturday, September 26, 2015

A fall inspired coordinate ♡


I'm a day late on this week's theme. I's actually Spring here in the Southern Hemisphere, but I love fall so I wanted to participate. The first dress that came to my mind was my cherry JSK from Baby, The Stars Shine Bright, I've worn this dress already twice this year but my country's economy is doing so so bad that I better learn how to make the most of my wardrobe, the Brazilian currency is worth nothing these days and I still need to figure out how to get all the stuff I have in Japan here, it got to the point that I don't trust the post anymore, at least not the Brazilian one.

Dress: BTSSB
Cardigan: Riachuelo
Bag: Spreepicky
Shoes: Bodyline
Acessories: Campanella, Thaís Gusmão, 
Accessorize and off-brand


This post is short and I'm running late so I'm including a picture of some of my fall favorites:


I miss fall and winter already, if you live in a tropical country like I do, you probably miss them too.

Don't forget to check out their fall inspired coordinates:


Thank you for reading ♡


3 comments:

  1. Aww I really like the combination of brown red and cream >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree these colors pair really well <3

      Delete